ENDED - TEG Picture Contest - Winter 2013

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you, marshallsmyth, for the many seeds. I have the beans separated and labeled. My problem is with that sneaky bonus seed. You described the Habichuelas Rosadas as being pink, but the bonus seed is also pink. I am guessing that the Habichuelas Rosadas is the larger of the two bean varieties? If so, I can start seeking the variety of your bonus.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, :p that bonus seed should be small and beige with a little brown eye...

oopsy, did i give too much of a hint?

Habachuelas Rosadas are small and pink. The only other variety i have that is all pink or light red are the Louisiana Light Red.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay, back to the drawing board. I seem to have two pinkish-beige beans. One is larger than the other, but there is little difference in the color. I thought I had all the varieties separated into groups. Guess I'll check them again.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lol! What really happened was, while I was putting the beans for you into the packets, I was setting a few of each on a paper plate.

Course, they roll around a little bit. Walllll...

Ya see, the Little Brown Cat variety look similar to several of the others, including one of them I had for you, which I'm trying to remember, was it pxbt or was it buckskin girl? Anyhow, I grabbed a single little brown cat seed and mixed it in one of your packets.

You'll find a picture of little brown cat on Russ Crow's abeancollectorswindow.com website

:)

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
1530332_10152112669189826_1391825334_n.jpg
My backyard today. :)

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I followed marshall's directions & it worked! I just didn't know how to type anything to go w/the pic. there are some completely fabulous photography going on in this thread. beautiful.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I followed marshall's directions & it worked! I just didn't know how to type anything to go w/the pic. there are some completely fabulous photography going on in this thread. beautiful.
I found if you type your message in the box BEFORE uploading the photo it will be there.

Latest posts