Excuses, Excuses....

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
So lucky...you have an amazing strength to be able to go through this with your spouse. A strength that none of us can really comprehend unless we have been there. For better or worse...you're in the worse and you are hanging in there. I hope that today is a wonderful day for you! :hugs

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hang in there we didnt all have prefect gardens. 2 years ago I made a bed of daylilies, never got around to weeding it, the weeds are waist high. You cant even see the daylilies anymore so I call it wildflower bed. hey it works for me lol Sorry your feeling so blue.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
bj taylor said:
so lucky, don't let that chopper get ahead of you :gig
Haha!

Dont have anything to add that hasn't already been said, lotsa good words. Well, i do, makes me re-evaluate the things i gripe about, so thanks for that reminder of what's important!

Oh, and i'm very prone to abandoned projects...my latest is that i impulsively painted a new color on my kitchen cabinets, just to test if it was the right color. But i had no real plan as to when i actually could get this project done!! So i'll be living with some really randomly placed splotches of blue paint in my kitchen...someday i'll get time and motivation!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've got the solution for you. Plan a party with your Mother-in-law coming.
NwMtGardener said:
bj taylor said:
so lucky, don't let that chopper get ahead of you :gig
Haha!

Dont have anything to add that hasn't already been said, lotsa good words. Well, i do, makes me re-evaluate the things i gripe about, so thanks for that reminder of what's important!

Oh, and i'm very prone to abandoned projects...my latest is that i impulsively painted a new color on my kitchen cabinets, just to test if it was the right color. But i had no real plan as to when i actually could get this project done!! So i'll be living with some really randomly placed splotches of blue paint in my kitchen...someday i'll get time and motivation!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yesssssss!! You are so right, cat. I actually invite friends over for dinner to force myself to clean...that makes perfect sense.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of my ex- daughter-in-law's complaints about my son was "You never clean house unless company is coming!" I say "What's wrong with that?" :idunno

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
so lucky said:
One of my ex- daughter-in-law's complaints about my son was "You never clean house unless company is coming!" I say "What's wrong with that?" :idunno
X2
And if you want to come over to an almost cleanish house then let me know your coming and give me about an hour or so at least, if you drop by it is at your own risk! Obsesive compulsive cleaners be warned.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kassaundra said:
so lucky said:
X2
And if you want to come over to an almost cleanish house then let me know your coming and give me about an hour or so at least, if you drop by it is at your own risk! Obsesive compulsive cleaners be warned.

One of my jobs is for a super nice couple and the wife is OC. She says it's a curse, and I believe her. Her garage is spotless. She mops the floor regularly and has the housekeeper dust, including the high beams. Of course this is not your Joe Schmuck garage. I would be proud to have it for my house!

Her tool shed is the same way. Fortunately I never need to use her tools, and if I do have to go in there I tippy toe and try not to shed dirt. :p

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I think I'm a dirt hoarder :( My barn is a disaster, I have things scattered everywhere...house, barn, other house, garden, yard, gazebo...yet Dew still puts up with me. Frankly, I would have kicked my butt to the curb years ago :p

Latest posts