fastest bearing fruit...?

2 Beauts

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I'd like that Olive Bread recipe, please.

I've never made truly homemade bread. I bought the active yeast a week or two ago, and I'm looking for a plain bread recipe that is a known success before I try it.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
2 Beauts said:
I'd like that Olive Bread recipe, please.

I've never made truly homemade bread. I bought the active yeast a week or two ago, and I'm looking for a plain bread recipe that is a known success before I try it.
Oh yeah, sure i'll send you the recipe. You can try an italian peasant bread or ciabatta which is really good. I'll be more than happy to help you out with any questions you may have. For baking bread dont use rapidrise yeast, active yeast is better.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh yeah, olive bread sounds wonderful!!!! Can you PM me with it?

I bake for a living actually, I have an online market store that kept me busy with Biscotti all Christmas. :p

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Oh yeah, olive bread sounds wonderful!!!! Can you PM me with it?

I bake for a living actually, I have an online market store that kept me busy with Biscotti all Christmas. :p
Oh yes i'll definely send you the recipe as well, no problem. Wow thats what i hope to do sometime have my own bakery and in North Carolina, too. Wow those biscotto sound great.
I wish you much success and luck with your store, i bet your doing great. You'll love the olive bread recipe, i had it onetime in italy so thats my reason for getting a recipe, it was delicious.

I sent the recipe to you guys.

Latest posts