Favorite Hot Weather Drink

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our tap water is pretty good tasting, but we have a British Berkefeld filter we run all our drinking and cooking water through.
I've always been a water lover, but I can understand not wanting to drink water that tastes or smells bad.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
We drink ice water from our well, it tastes pure and cold right out of the tap. My next favorite beverage is sun tea with a 1/4cup sugar per gallon, sometimes unsweetened. I do drink the occasional soda or energy drink ,though less and less all the time.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
CBF9662B-06FE-44B5-9073-603CAC457B08.jpeg

I probably drink more ginger ale than the Pure Leaf tea. It would be what I'd grab at a convenience store, however. Lately, it's the Gatorade Frost glacier cherry grabbed most often from the house fridge but the orange is a standard.

I drink 2 point whatever bottles of Gatorade every summer day. Plus hot tea and coffee, hot and cold. I'm not averse to drinking hot drinks on hot days. Just drink ..!

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nothing alcoholic in the heat. It effects me bad enough when cool out! I stick to plain water, water with cucumber slices or splash of lemon. Iced tea (NOT sweet tea) and Crystal Light has a peach mango flavor that is good. An occasional Dt. Soda and always COFFEE !

Latest posts