Finally...Some Snow! :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
The neighbor kids came over to see me today while I was out (Larka and Wren had their checkups).
Later I looked out the front window and saw a giant snowball on the front lawn, I thought it was not a typical thing for dh to do on his way to splitting wood, but then again, fresh snow can be a little heady for some of us, you know? :confused:

He denied it, Kid#2 denied it. That's when I figured it out. I'm so sorry I missed them, we could have built a snow fort and had a good snowball fight.

Maybe they'll want to play with me tomorrow. :p
@thistlebloom you are the best/funniest neighbor lady any kids could have. ;)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary I will look for those brands here in the Mexican foods section. Thanks! And I put cinnamon in my chocolate sometimes too.
Bay, you should be able to find it in Texas. I prefer Ibarra but can't seem to find it anymore. Adding cinnamon to your chocolate doesn't taste the same. Mexican chocolate tastes totally different.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble with geography and hot chocolate, obviously, only proper to drink when snow is on the ground.

Turning to Wikipedia just makes my digitS' cramp.

"Ceramic vessels with residues from the preparation of cacao beverages have been found at archaeological sites dating back to the Early Formative (1900-900 BC) period. For example, one such vessel found at an Olmec archaeological site on the Gulf Coast of Veracruz, Mexico dates cacao's preparation by pre-Olmec peoples as early as 1750 BC."

Steve :)

Latest posts