Fireworks Legal in Your State ?

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm not completely sure but I think that they're both legal and illegal in different cases here. It doesn't stop most from doing fireworks anyway.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They recently changed the rules to stop losing money from out of state fireworks purchases.

Now we have even more mortars and other stuff being hurled up into the sky. Most folks didn't want to make the drive for "the good stuff" so it kept it toned down. Now you can get them anywhere so everybody launches them.

I'm guilty of making the drive 1x and bought a bunch of illegal fireworks when my wife graduated college. Went out to her parents house on 50 acres and we had a graduation party and that evening launched a lot of money into the sky with a bang. I had 6, 4'x8' sheets if plywood with mortar tubes screwed down so they wouldn't top over. Each sheet of plywood was packed with mortar tubes.

Still the best party in recent memory.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Obviously I have missed something in this conversation. I see some blank posts where someone we all know and love has re-thunk his post. :lol:

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy we all 2nd guess ourselves or say something the moment it is out of our mouths we want to suck it back in. :ducNo harm done.

Latest posts