Floors from Hell

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, disaster struck yesterday anyway. Not with the floors at least. My son got bit in the face by one of the dogs. I'm not quite sure what happened as my son was too embarrassed to tell me. My son seems to think he deserved the bite for what ever it was he did. He lied to me about what happened at first, and then just said he was "messing around" with the dog.

He's not seriously injured, the dog didn't break skin, but I can see little red marks. Kinda upset with them both right now.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Spank them both! Newspaper works best for the dog, use on your son too, then y’all can laugh about his newspaper whipping. :) Sometimes ya just gotta be silly and laugh it off.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Spank the kid, leave the dog alone.....although sounds like lesson learned. Alls good.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking this is a really good opportunity for them both, to be honest. My son considers the dog that bit him "his," but seldom cares for it. I'm thinking this is a good opportunity to start teaching him all the various dog commands and how to handle these situations. Also having him work with the dog might help the dog understand he has to listen to everyone in the house, not just one person.

As it is, I believe both dog and boy learned something, and I'd rather him learn not to push a dog off a bed using only his face (or what ever he was doing in order to get a bite quite like the one he is sporting now) with a dog that has good bite inhibition, vs. some strange animal.

Latest posts