Floors from Hell

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I don’t get the desire for large bathrooms. The 3 S’s don’t need a lot of room and I don’t need company.
One still needs room to do those things. The bathroom in this house, has been slapped on the side of the used-to-be-back porch, now enclosed. When we got here, sitting on the toilet was next to impossible. The original owners had built some sort of cupboard in front of the toilet, which was crammed into an already tight space on the plumbing end of the tub. My teeny tiny contoured toilet rug, had to be rolled up to fit in the spot. Knees bumped into the "door". No room for a TP holder. The whole bathroom was too small, and a mess. (I took pictures). Oh, the floor around the toilet was rotted out too, so it was a bucking bronco to sit there.

Needless to say, I won't miss the one bathroom when I leave.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
One still needs room to do those things. The bathroom in this house, has been slapped on the side of the used-to-be-back porch, now enclosed. When we got here, sitting on the toilet was next to impossible. The original owners had built some sort of cupboard in front of the toilet, which was crammed into an already tight space on the plumbing end of the tub. My teeny tiny contoured toilet rug, had to be rolled up to fit in the spot. Knees bumped into the "door". No room for a TP holder. The whole bathroom was too small, and a mess. (I took pictures). Oh, the floor around the toilet was rotted out too, so it was a bucking bronco to sit there.

Needless to say, I won't miss the one bathroom when I leave.

Geez, and here I thought ours was bad :hugs.

Annette

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Mmmmm @Nyboy , you got me thinking, if I pull the shower curtain right back, the bathroom door is exactly across from one of the bedroom doors (small house).
Wheels grinding away....
If I stick a tv on top of the chest of drawers on the opposite bedroom wall I could watch tv while soaking. If I don't necessary want to watch tv per say I could stick in a dvd of a fireplace with burning logs, light a few candles and there you go :D.