Flower Garden & Redneck pond

Jeni Ann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Scavenged barn foundation. I love them. I like to mess with them and reconfigure the edges of and paths in the gardens. It is relaxing ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have a rock compulsion in common Jeni Ann! :confused:

I have an ongoing rock project (years :rolleyes:...) and I find it very soothing also. It's what I like to do on a Sunday afternoon.
I find it takes me awhile to get into the rhythm of seeing where the next one should go and which one it should be.

But once they're in I don't rearrange. That's where you have me beat!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I moved every single one of those rocks myself. By hand (Oooops Hubby moved the largest front & center w/ the tractor bucket). I find it very therapeutic to move them once in awhile o_O I am nuts, yes. But strong :D
That would be true! :hide

Jeni Ann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So instead of being a compulsive furniture re-arranger, you are a compulsive rock re-arranger! :lol:

Yes Bay I AM compulsive ... "I have a gathering/meeting ... oh look that rock would be better over there & Hey! I need to move those rocks to the other side of the house ... Oooops! I missed that meeting/get together...!" :idunno I wonder if there is a medication for that?:lol: (I hope not;))

We have a rock compulsion in common Jeni Ann! :confused:

I have an ongoing rock project (years :rolleyes:...) and I find it very soothing also. It's what I like to do on a Sunday afternoon.
I find it takes me awhile to get into the rhythm of seeing where the next one should go and which one it should be.

But once they're in I don't rearrange. That's where you have me beat!

Thistle, I SO understand the Zen of Rock Arranging. It is addicting like puzzle solving. I end up re-arranging because I cannibalize one path or border to finish another (subconsciously extending the "projects")

Prettiest Vegetable Garden in Iowa!:D
Awww you are SO SWEET:hugs

Latest posts