Free Mulch & Wood Chips Program

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Spouse and I clean up two trees growing under the power lines. The offending branches fell straight down so when we do get to finishing the job they should miss hitting the lines. Probably couldn't get the power company to cut them now, huh?

chefsdreams

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
thanks for the info. i can use a re-do on the mulch seeing as how we haven't really had a winter here, yet. :(

chefsdreams

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
There should be an embedded video, rather large, and a bunch of words if you scroll down. Maybe it's a browser compatibility problem? I've had that happen before where I could see a page with Firefox, but not with IE9.
i love your signature line. i used to have that quote taped to my office door. :D

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
we let them park their chipper here over the weekend so they wouldn't have to take it back to Longview (about an hour away). And we let them park their big trucks here at night so they only have to take the pick up trucks back to the work yard in the evenings. Plus, we hired the foreman and another man to come cut some dead trees for us on Friday. Great deal for them and us!

chefsdreams

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Bay, you are a networking guru. i am absolutely sure if i had done that my darling wife would be feeding them breakfast and offering to do their laundry! some folks just have a gift. ;)