Free Mulch & Wood Chips Program

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Jeremy, I clicked your address before you deleted it. Good idea to delete house numbers and streets, by the way!

You are on the northern California coast? I used to live in Bayview - outside of Arcata :).

Welcome to TEG forum!

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is an old sawmill near me that has a pile of old brown sawdust. I can see that some is taken from it occasionally. I guess it would be good for mulch.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
West Virginia!

The Panhandle State? Gem of the Mountains?

Okay, I'm not terribly confused ... just terrible. Jeremy, use your street address in a Google search. Not your city and state. Throw a California into the search, maybe. You'll find your alternative universe home just about 20 miles from where I once lived :). I mean, Jeremy doesn't even live on a Main Street or a Smith Boulevard or an Oak Avenue ;).

Welcome to another West Virginian! You will find that you have TEG neighbors :).

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got confused and thought you were in Northern California. I shouldn't take as gospel everything @digitS' says....:rolleyes: I'm kidding, actually Steve is one of the most knowledgeable people here. :)

Mary

Jeremy Wilson

Leafing Out
Reaction score
No problem . That's weird though I'll have to try it!! Yea I'm just a ol country boy from west virginia

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
The electric utility was trimming trees near the power lines today.
DSCF2944.JPG