French Black Copper Moran

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
All 5 of my hens are laying! :weeeAnd no roosters! haha

My 2 EEs are laying blue, My Sapphire Olive Egger's egg is supposed to be olive. But I'm not sure how dark. It is almost blue you have to look at a blue one side by side to be able to tell. I'm hoping it will get a little darker. My other 2 are laying brown eggs.

Thank you everyone for all your support when I was going crazy thinking I had a rooster!

Mary

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm sort of dozing off and I read the huMAN laughter is so appreciated. I was wondering what other laughter you've been hearing.... :lol:

It's ok, I'm awake now.

well, the other evening before bed Ma and i were talking and as usual we don't always really know where a conversation might go. i showed her how my hand was healing up from the burn i got a few weeks ago and she joked about it falling off and then i told her we'd need a new blender if that happened (because that is how i'm supposed to feed her when she gets old and our current one is very ancient and ready to be replaced at any time) and then she says, "Well you can just train your trouble maker." and then we just about died laughing...

Latest posts