Function Over Form

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now a days only way people look at my nudes are if they are tricked !!!!!
You do have a portfolio of nudes?

I was just joking! (I'm the one behind the camera, remember?)

The attachment was about DH and his recent health tests. Not for public consumption.

Last edited:

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The only shade I have are the woods, I don't enter them this time of year, to many creepy crawlies.

Uh, Major...are you seeing this?? I may have to make a special road trip via NY, down to your place, around to my place, then back to Ny....creepy crawlies???

I just pulled another 5 foot snake skin out from under the floor of the master bath in the new place.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Uh, Major...are you seeing this?? I may have to make a special road trip via NY, down to your place, around to my place, then back to Ny....creepy crawlies???

I just pulled another 5 foot snake skin out from under the floor of the master bath in the new place.
Creepy crawlies things live in the woods?? Yup pick me up got see these scary things that lives in @Nyboy backyard

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
That was rather my first thought, too, Major. I love being in the woods! There's nothing too creepy crawly in the woods that I wouldn't want to investigate. Wandering down wooded paths in state parks is pure fun. Never know what you're gonna find.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have 2 kinds of venomous snakes northern copperhead and timber rattler. Ticks here carry serious disease not just Lyme. Poison ivy growing on almost every tree, has sent me to ER in passed. Yep I say on landscaped yard till hard freeze comes. City boy trying to go country.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have 2 kinds of venomous snakes northern copperhead and timber rattler. Ticks here carry serious disease not just Lyme. Poison ivy growing on almost every tree, has sent me to ER in passed. Yep I say on landscaped yard till hard freeze comes. City boy trying to go country.
ok you have about the same things as we do down here, so what's so scary about going in the woods...
leafs of 3 leave be..
if does not look like a black snake or a garter snake...... shoot it
put bug spray on once back check for ticks... dw like when i check her for ticks..
as for spiders, well dont drop your strawberry ice cream cone running away...

ok this thread has been hijacked... back to the main point @Nyboy where's the photo of your garden hat??????? and where's the photo of your boy george outfit??????

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Garden hat
DSCF0189.JPG

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
That looks like a hard-working gardener's hat. Perhaps a little cleaner than hard-working, but certainly something I (wish) I could see on my Dad's head. In fact. somewhere around here I have one that looks to be a hybrid of your hat and the air-conditioned one the Major wears.

Nope, barring fuchia garden gloves, those friends of your nephews just haven't done enough real work to recognize the difference between a farmer's work hat and Ongina's chapeau.