Function Over Form

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
organica014.jpg

One of my favorites, from an earlier year ... I like that mesh type for summer wear. I never venture outta the house without a hat unless it's dark, or I'm on my way to the barber.

I needn't keep it under my hat any longer, it's gonna be a great melon year! Very soon, I'll be able to slice into plenty, just like that one! But, right now I need to plunk a hat over my melon and get out to the garden. Burning daylight!

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
and the best part red you have matching colors on your shirt and shorts on... thats a 10+
How long have you been color blind, Major?
Edited to let you know my photos (with or without matching colors) have been moved below the following comments. "It's not you, it's me."

Last edited:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
If not for the camera, there would be no one but family to see my "outfit". The butterflies don't care. The flowers don't [seem to] care. The chickens flock to me regardless of my attire. No one here says they care. I don't care.

I'll leave my matching clothes for trips to town and change out of the uncomfortable things asap. I am surprised I still had the shoes and socks on. Must have recently gotten back from getting snacks for Maverick.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I need a hat like yours @Smart Red, it looks airy and cool.

I have tried the straw hats too but they just make me too hot. I usually just clip my mop up and put on a sweat band. I'm also kind of a wimp, hot and sunny, you will find me in the shade bed.

Dh doesn't do much in the garden but here's his function over fashion, or maybe the other way around...:D

John -summer.jpg

Latest posts