Funky playful or Hideous ? There mine

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
http://www.treillageny.com/ This is Bunny Williams NYC store, she decorates the homes of the super rich.I would send her photos of your fence. She uses a lot of garden antiques.

I just couldn't bring myself to do it...not for any amount of money. The prices she is charging for things is just criminal and the thought of people paying that amount of money for old junk when there are people in this world with no food, no good shelter, no medical care...it just hurts too much to think on it.

$10 for the pair if I were in the market for something that spindly...they have no practical uses, though, so I'd give them a pass.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, I bought a pair of wrought iron gates at a yard sale for $125. They were from a brownstone in Colorado. The people were moving and i love anything iron. I was hoping we could have used them at the back of our house to get to the backyard. But my husband had too much trouble trying to make them fit. I secretly think he didn't try hard enough. :\I need to find a place for them because I know I would never sell them.

Mary

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
$1600 for rusty scrap-iron chairs. Our country has gone loco. Sometimes I think we're too fat, too lazy, and too rich to save ourselves. Does anyone think that practicality will ever return to our society? Or is it too late?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, you have great bargaining skills. I hope to find a spot somewhere in my garden and display my gates as art. But I don't know, my garden is pretty full!

Mary