Garden humor thread..

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@thistlebloom , it may have been mis-labled. And, I hope that isn't 100% true because it was really good stuff and I normally hate de-caf!

It was pre-bagged in a paper sack sitting beside the checkout but the problem was that it was in an Anvil coffee roaster bag. As best as I understand, Anvil came and went and is no longer in business. So, they may have just been using up the bags at the coffee shop.

What they do have is Roast House (link). That isn't hard to find around here but I've got way too much of the other stuff to get through to be making a purchase for several weeks. If it turns out to be true - I'm in luck! I've decided that it is the caffeine that sometimes upsets my stomach and probably not the acid. Those 2 1/2# I bought are the low-acid beans but I haven't found that I can have smooth sailing on that coffee.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It shouldn't be too hard to find out what that coffee is Steve. I'd call the shop and ask. If you describe the taste they may know what it is.

Today we went to a new little coffee shop in the marina. Told the woman that I was a tea drinker but that I wanted to try out their coffee. Told her many were too strong for me. She gave me a very good cup that was air pressed. I don't even know what that means. :rolleyes: Of course I always add a sprinkle of coco powder and cinnamon. ;)

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
12728785_1004506746296442_240551561116485518_n.jpg

Latest posts