Garden humor thread..

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
lost sock.jpg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
For a long time, I have been getting calls from Rachael at Card Services. I never engaged her in conversation and usually just hung up on her. I realize that wasn't a very gentlemanly thing to do, but I didn't think she would take it personally.

The other day, I got a call from Norma at Card Services. When I inquired about Rachael, she just ignored me and continued to tell me how she was going to save me money. Now I am feeling guilty. Was she fired because I was always hanging up on her, or did she become despondent and quit? I actually miss her a little. She had a very pleasant voice.

I asked Alexa what had happened to Rachael and she told me Rachael had left to take a new job with GPS.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
21777-a17defb70fb09dfa7df371119ecd09a8.jpg
There is a old Castle in Armenia ~ Called Khor Virap ~ today it is a monastery ~ St.Gregory was kept there in a dungeon pit ~ there are young boys there during the day selling pigeons~ so people who come ~ can buy them and free them in commemoration of St Gregory's release form the pit after 13 years ~ the bird fly home and the boy take them again and again to Khor Virap to be sold ~ renewable resource ```

http://www.armeniapedia.org/wiki/Khor_Virap_Monastery

Last edited: