Garden humor thread..

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, ain't it the truth, @Carol Dee .

Dad would send me to the garage for a tool, I'd really have to tell myself, "focus, focus, focus." I'm still doing that!

In the house, I'm not saying who is responsible ;), but if every square inch of horizontal surface is filled with something -- how is finding something gonna be easy???

I'm also gonna go about my day mentioning every dang thing that I have to remember to do and you're just gonna have to put up with that ... or, find a half dozen tasks not done with me dozing in the lazyboy after dinner.

;) Steve ba2004b30a7cbf48608cd1c6e329f58fa9586e11d6330e1bf94691c98d218bee.0.png

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
In the house, I'm not saying who is responsible ;), but if every square inch of horizontal surface is filled with something -- how is finding something gonna be easy???
Sounds like my house. ;) I have to accept equal blame though, depending upon the location in question.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
.... probably marking the birth of the anti-christ or something :-(
I invited a new neighbor and his family over to see the star one evening and it was a remarkable moment, just for a few minutes, to travel in our imaginations to a time 2 thousand years ago. The children wondered what it was like and so did I.