Garden humor thread..

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
There was a column I got in one of my copies of the Funny Times (unfortunately, I gave it to my doctor) from a person like that, and all of the crazy miswrites she saw (I remember that one of them said the patient needed "Atop the Wall" which turned out to be Metropolol.)

Not that I'm much better. When I first got prescribed Bupophrion (generic Wellbutrin) I called up the doctor and said were they sure, since I misread the label as saying they had prescribed me Bufotenine (i.e. the stuff in toads that makes people who lick them hallucinate)

As I have mentioned I have also gotten Oxytocin (the "love hormone") confused with OxyContin (the painkiller) and laburnum (the flowering shrub in the garden) with laudanum (the opiate). Oh and I thought Ebola was E. bola ,and it was a bacterium related to E. coli, but more virulent.
😆🤣

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I find this offensive 😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-090802_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-090802_Brave.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 80

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Who kneels? I SIT on the ground cross legged and basically yoga hop from side to side (which is easier on by back but a lot harder on my pants. It also means I have to be a LOT more careful checking myself for ticks when I'm done.)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
ground pillows come in handy when weeding for me if i have enough room to sit someplace. my legs have been holding up ok this season so i've not been doing as much sitting on the ground for weeding as compared to past seasons.

Latest posts