Garden humor thread..

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Minus 5 degrees (F) last night. Single digits (F) -- with a lot of sunshine -- for the day. Why do I live where the air hurts my face? Good question. Inertia mostly, I suppose. That and family is here.

While I could garden anywhere, here is where I was born and here I will stay. My baby is 40 YO today! Makes me feel even older.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Minus 5 degrees (F) last night. Single digits (F) -- with a lot of sunshine -- for the day. Why do I live where the air hurts my face? Good question. Inertia mostly, I suppose. That and family is here.

While I could garden anywhere, here is where I was born and here I will stay. My baby is 40 YO today! Makes me feel even older.
Yes, I suppose that is why I stay also! Happy Birthday to your son.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
You betcha, Nyboy. Getting older changes us in many ways. Who knew 20 years ago that falling and not being able to get up was possible outside of TV? Twice in the past 2 weeks, DH has come flying out of the shower and fallen on the bathroom floor. Both times he needed help to get untangled from the shower curtain and get up.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is a sad story around here about a beloved elderly minister who, living alone, fell while getting out of the tub, got lodged between the tub and toilet, and was stuck....died there, wasn't found for days.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's so sad So Lucky.

My mom fell in the garden and dad couldn't hear her. She was finally able to crawl to the back door and bang on it. I sent her a little garden tool apron to keep her cell in, but she didn't use it. :\

Latest posts