Garden humor thread..

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
12813933_10153880979416422_2544253664973367187_n.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Trusting my sense of direction, as I move forward towards the objective, I seem to always remember what was drawing there.

Steve
Here is what I do to balance that :).

Yesterday, I had 3 tomato varieties to start and there was a container for them in the greenhouse. I put 1 packet in my pocket and out the door I went!

Immediately, I thought of the marker I'd need for ID'ing each variety. Shook my shoes off and went back in the house. Now with the marker and the seed, I set off again!

This time, I made all the way inside the greenhouse before I realized that I didn't have the other 2 packets. Returned to the house to retrieve those.

Finishing my little job, I returned to sit in the lazyboy but then realized I still had the seeds and marker in my shirt pocket. I took the seed packets out and laid them on a TV tray. A few minutes passed and I rose, grabbed 2 packets and returned them to the shelves. Returning to the TV tray, I see the 3rd packet and carry it back to the shelf. Back in the lazyboy and a few minutes later, I discover I still have the marker in my pocket ...

Steve :rolleyes:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can have real problems if I forget something, usually at home, after I'm in the garden. Lackadaisy means coming up short for Daisy and me.

Return trips to the gardens aren't really possible since they are several miles from home. Is that what happens, @Smart Red ?

I have to prioritize out there, which means that the most important things are done first and in order of importance. Plans to grab something just before I leave isn't an option. It's more a, "that can wait!" as I make my exit ...

Steve

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can have real problems if I forget something, usually at home, after I'm in the garden. Lackadaisy means coming up short for Daisy and me.

Return trips to the gardens aren't really possible since they are several miles from home. Is that what happens, @Smart Red ?

I have to prioritize out there, which means that the most important things are done first and in order of importance. Plans to grab something just before I leave isn't an option. It's more a, "that can wait!" as I make my exit ...

Steve
Sounds like what I was talking about. I think it is just going too fast or thinking of too many things at once. I am better than I was, but still amazed at some of the crazy things I do.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Last year, the tomatoes that I planted in the garden, rather than in a greenhouse, showed me the same combination of fingers.

Latest posts