Garden humor thread..

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing to not put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Philosophy is wondering if a Bloody Mary counts as a smoothie.
Oddly, I used to have seed for a tomato that was so sweet and grape like a fruit salad was the most appropriate place for it. Still may, theoretically (as in I still have the seed, but as it is now something like a decade old, the odds of any of it still being viable is remote)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
A3DFB88F-3BEB-4F7F-A956-1B2A6C79CB88.jpeg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Boudreaux and his dog Ralph walk into a bar, When Pete the bartender says no dogs are allowed in the bar, Boudreaux replies that Ralph is a special talking dog.

''Prove it,' says Pete, 'and I'll cancel your tab and start a new one.' So Boudreaux asks the dog three questions: Dawg, what's your name? What's that on top of this here bar building? And when I hit my golf ball but it don't land on the fairway, where'd that ball go?

The dog responds, Ralph! Roof! Rough! Pete shakes his head. Those trick questions don't count. Lemme ask Ralph a real question: Dawg, how much is 4 plus 4?

The dog replies, 'That's a trick question too! You know Ol' Boudreaux can't count past 5, so how's he gonna learn me that?

o

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Boudreaux and his dog Ralph walk into a bar, When Pete the bartender says no dogs are allowed in the bar, Boudreaux replies that Ralph is a special talking dog.

''Prove it,' says Pete, 'and I'll cancel your tab and start a new one.' So Boudreaux asks the dog three questions: Dawg, what's your name? What's that on top of this here bar building? And when I hit my golf ball but it don't land on the fairway, where'd that ball go?

The dog responds, Ralph! Roof! Rough! Pete shakes his head. Those trick questions don't count. Lemme ask Ralph a real question: Dawg, how much is 4 plus 4?

The dog replies, 'That's a trick question too! You know Ol' Boudreaux can't count past 5, so how's he gonna learn me that?
Had to copy to send to my pea picker friends....