Garden humor thread..

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
A man in his backyard looks over the fence to see the little girl next door digging a hole n her backyard. The man asks her what she is doing. She says she is digging a hole to bury her goldfish. The man says, 'Isn't that a big hole for a goldfish? The little girl replies, No, 'cause he's in your darn cat!

The next one may take a little thought for some people. I won't mention names.

There is a lot of physics involved in the alignments geese use during migration. Many do not know the reason one leg of the 'V' flight formation is longer than the other one. It's because the extended leg has more geese in it.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Ridgerunner ,

you know, there are three kinds of people the guy at the tax return office tells me - those who can count and those who can't.

Some of those geese might have trouble with directions and that's why they fly that way. Reminds me of the story about the guy who volunteered to drive the van one day for the folks at the senior center. By the time he had everyone back to the center, and being yelled at for wrong turns and getting lost 5 times on their outing, he was mad. Gathered up his stuff and right.

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
83709572_2027617740704031_8490647691284447232_o.jpg

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Actually, don't they sell milk in bags in Canada?
Boxes too. When I lived in the village of Bethel AK we had no fresh milk. In fact none of the children knew what a cow was, so my elementary school had a few parents that organized a fundraiser for a cowlift, to put a milk cow on a jet and fly it into Bethel. The principals last name was Edder. The teeshirts the parents made that we children wore said "Edders Udders" above an below a cow.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

that's not considered cheating? the trick for that is a sturdy butter knife or any other blade you can put in between the edge of the lid and the rim of the jar and then twist or pry it to break the seal. you don't have to break your wrists or hands then... the other one is to ding the lid but that risks chipping the glass if you hit it really hard with something too big.

Latest posts