Garden humor thread..

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
as to what women may think, i'm oft tempted to tell again (aka remind) Mom that she did raise a competent human being who can take care of himself and that if she'd stop hovering and making comments and suggestions i may accomplish said tasks or efforts with much less stress and perhaps more humor and good will and also increasing chances of repeat performances and actual improvements instead of me just being tempted to walk away and let her do it since she's expending such efforts in o'ersight... why waste both of our time? only one needs to do it. but hey, i guess it provides some entertainment for half of us so ok... whatever...

aside from the fact that if i haven't got it figured out by now but i've also somehow stumbled upon a method that does work and i'm happy enough with the results that perhaps it's ok to not make such a fuss? dunno... i'm not thinking about this one any more for the moment. i've got some other fish to fry (or little frys that grew up to be fish to then do something with... sort of metaphorically)...

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
this sort of topic often gets me in trouble and thusly i find it more useful to pull the hair out of my ears.
It must be related to the gardening off season as I just went to order a new nose hair trimming blade for the wahl groomer and found them back ordered.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sounds like a first world problem to me. :gig
Screenshot_20221228-212930.png

Latest posts