Garden on the forest edge.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay.

It looks like there are insecticides similar to spinosad coming along.

The Zoo Shampoo sounds like it is appropriately named :). I have to think that it might have originally been intended for use on animals.

Steve

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@digitS' You're right as always! Zoo shampun- this shampoo for dogs and cats against ticks. :D It acts on all kinds of mites, even in plants.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Pepper does not want to wait a month before planting. He scored buds now. Hopefully, this will not affect its harvest in the future. Its height of 3.94 - 5.91 inch.
IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0005.JPG

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
In fact, last Saturday - the second day in April for socially useful work. In this day, residents of towns and villages go outside and something to paint, plant flowers and perform any other work for the benefit of society. But I have three days painting the fence and planted flowers. Therefore, in this Saturday, I decided that in the phrase "socially useful work", the word "public" - superfluous. And we went to a our village house for "a useful work." We were not there the whole winter! Fortunately, after a week we are waiting for 4 days of national holiday. I do not know who is going to celebrate, but all urban gardeners will go to work in his garden.
Spring has just begun there. Very cold. Little is growing. Even the leaves are not deployed. Only bulbous flowers, evergreens and conifers little enliven the overall gray background.
IMG_0029.JPG

apple quince
IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Last year, my husband to inculcate to the decorative apple tree branch other varieties. Vaccination is well settled down, and he began to make a new one, and I went to do something in the house.
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG

Oh joy - all the traps for the mice in the house empty. This means that the mouse is out of the woods not ran into the house. So I gathered all the traps, packed them up and cleaned.

Then I and my husband went through the garden and seeing that what should be done. Affairs of the lot, but time is short. And the work must distribute efficiently and fairly. So my husband went to sow carrots and beets, and I went for a walk in the woods.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Forest is raw. Total gray background enliven spruce and willow blossoms. The cold air froze me. But in my stomach swirling butterflies and in my head sounds melody "Morning" of nice Norwegian guy Edvard Grieg.
IMG_0107.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG

North Spring is very fast. Within a week everything will change here, and two weeks later there will continue to grow mushrooms. Like these ones. They are very tasty if they prepare properly.
9bcad729cde7.jpg

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Birds sing songs and make nests. They again in our garden. This means that it will be impossible to use a noisy lawn mower and it is necessary to wait until the chicks fly away.
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG

Latest posts