Garden on the forest edge.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
But it is necessary to prepare a greenhouse for seedlings. It has 2 beds. Of course, in the warmth of many weeds grew. But I have a small hand-cultivator "Tornado". It has a handle, which can be made of any length. It makes it easy to weed. It is necessary to stick it in the ground where growing weed. And turn. He pulls a weed with roots. Then you just have to shake the weed in a bucket. In a very short time, I weeded the beds and do not bend over the back. I advise for those who do not.
IMG_0128.JPG IMG_0129.JPG IMG_0130.JPG IMG_0133.JPG IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0151.JPG
In a week I will add on a bed to the old manure and the land of biocompost.
IMG_0147.JPG
And now I buried pots of new plants for the garden there.
IMG_0203.JPG

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
By the evening it became quite cold. My husband started to kindle fire in the furnace . Firewood lay there in advance. When the fire broke out, my husband asked me where the fire iron (poker).
kocherga-600x500.jpg

And then I remembered! In autumn, when I was cleaning the house before leaving , I put it in the oven, on the side of the wood. And I forgot it there. When I told my husband about this, he pointedly looked at me and raised his eyebrows. But quickly and with health risks pulled the poker out of the fire.
IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0189.JPG IMG_0192.JPG

Then suspiciously quiet voice he said, "You could still something there to hide? Money, for example? "I thought about it and said" no "! Then he said that he was glad that the house was no dynamite. And glad that I did not hid the dynamite in the furnace. And it would be strange if the furnace flew out of the house. This is at best.
Then I went into the room to prepare it for sleep. And at this time in the middle of the room ran mouse. No, I am not afraid of mice, when I see them in the forest or in the field. I can even give them a piece of bread! But I am alone and mouse in a confined space - it is a separate reality. When I started to scream, the mouse escaped. But rushed husband. In his hand he held poker. Well, the mouse ran away before. She could die of a heart attack at the sight of such a stern man with a poker!
But on the whole trip was very successful. A week later, I want to prick off.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
So many beautiful pictures. Thank you, Larissa!

I believe spring is being nicer to South-est, central-est Wisconsin, USA than to your part of Russia right now. Many more flowers and lots of green wherever one looks.

I spotted the bluebirds. Hopefully, they will find my bluebird house suitable for another year raising a family.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Larisa you have a beautiful place there even at this time of year. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So many beautiful pictures. Thank you, Larissa!

I believe spring is being nicer to South-est, central-est Wisconsin, USA than to your part of Russia right now. Many more flowers and lots of green wherever one looks.

I spotted the bluebirds. Hopefully, they will find my bluebird house suitable for another year raising a family.

Why I did not buy houses for the birds? This will help create order in placing their nests. Now nests everywhere. But if I'm going to hang houses for birds, they live in certain places! Thank you for idea ,@Smart Red!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was looking for a thread to hijack and thought of this on, I've enjoyed it so much. I didn't think Larisa would mind.

Mom 1.JPG

Mom 2.JPG

I brought these iris from my parents several years ago.

SIL.JPG

These were a housewarming gift from my Sister-in Law. She has good tastes.

Peony.JPG

A friend was cleaning up a landscaped bed and had these peony extra. They haven't opened yet but I thought I'd include them.

Latest posts