Garden Photos, Everyone Post Some

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Go figure, its my day off.... I've cleaned the house, fed the birds and did the laundry. I'm so bored I'm hanging out online and accomplishing nothing else today.

If it wasn't so wet and dreary I'd be out photographing. :)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Since it is a slow time in the garden for most of us, how about a purely gratiitous photo of my incubator this morning just before I took the 18 chicks out.

6180_incubator_after_hatch.jpg

It may be cool and wet outside but I need to do some serious incubator cleaning to get ready for next time.

How does this relate to gardening? Think in terms of future chicken poop and compost!!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh yes, without wonderful chickies we wouldn't have wonderful composty! hehehe

I'm off to go play with my week olds.... they've gotten so big already. :D

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ridgerunner said:
Since it is a slow time in the garden for most of us, how about a purely gratiitous photo of my incubator this morning just before I took the 18 chicks out.

http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/6180_incubator_after_hatch.jpg

It may be cool and wet outside but I need to do some serious incubator cleaning to get ready for next time.

How does this relate to gardening? Think in terms of future chicken poop and compost!!!
That is so cool. We are raising chickens for the first time later this spring. It will be awhile before I'm ready for incubating eggs though.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
HPQ, right now your garden is growing a most important bunch of things: BENEFICIAL SOIL MICROBES by the bazillions!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think that is a GREAT "before" picture, HPQ!

The light! It is wonderful - shows just how dim things are up here on a cloudy day. If there wasn't a white snow cover we'd almost be stumbling around in the dark at mid-day!

Love it! Soon tho' . . . very, very soon ~ my gardening friends ~ even well above the 45th parallel, there will be bright green plants out there :)!

Steve

Latest posts