Getting Worried

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow!

@seedcorn was right. He likes to gamble!

I was in a motel room yesterday looking out the window at a guy who was pulled over by the police. After the police left, the driver walked around and around talking on his cell phone for a good 15 minutes. He was obviously upset and I imagine that he had been told not to drive. He must have failed over that time to find anyone to show up and drive his car. Finally, he got in the car, drove once slowly around the parking lot and shot off down the highway! I figured that he lived something of a gambler's life.

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had to do that once, got pulled over for going though orange light. I didn't realize my licence expired cop made me call a friend to drive my car. This one waited till friend showed up.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red neck dogs will eat anything..... our fig(dog-dang auto correct) will eat anything not nailed down. Loves to grab wood and run away with it.
Yeah, our doofus black Lab/Great Dane swallowed a hickory nut. It lodged in his intestine, which made him throw up. A lot. He drank water, then flooded the floor. We took him to the vet, not know what was wrong. He NEVER makes a mess in the house and was terribly embarrassed, plus he felt awful. Vet kept him, put on IV fluids, x-rayed him again that evening and called us to say he was worse, the whatever-it-was-knot in his intestine was bigger, and he needed to operate. A hickory nut! Dumb dog. But we love him. We love him $784 dollars worth. LOL He is back to his happy self!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well he just came in was arrested for DWI Sat night. His wife beat the tar out of him when he told her.
:thumbsup :thumbsup I bet that his DWI days are over and lesson learned. We would be much better off if more wives treated their husbands in a similar manner when they offend instead of protesting against police. I would suggest that you send that wife at least 3 dozen ROSES and a huge box of Kadberry eggs PLUS a gift certificate only for her. :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Latest posts