Getting Worried

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I like this lady! I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers. My parents were newlyweds when a drunk (with his wife and kid in the car with him) failed to notice a red traffic light and took them out. My mom's youngest brother was in the car with them, he didn't make it :( My dad had a broken back and spine injuries which eventually left him paralysed. My mom didn't know yet, at the time she was pregnant with my brother, she wasn't badly injured, thankfully and my brother is o.k. The drunk's wife suffered a broken jaw and him and the kid(s?) were fine. It was near impossible to forgive him, seeing how my dad struggled to come to terms with the loss of the use of his legs and the rest…

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
trying not to giggle here at the thought of that. when dh & i go out to special events i make sure if he plans on drinking that i won't. i usually don't drink anyways. i prefer to relax at home if i think of having anything. not much of a drinker anyways. can't stand it much when i get mint flavoring in my Chai & all i can taste on the first sip is the sugar alcohol.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
No car accident all damage done by enraged wife. And she tiny, I think she used a frying pan.
And just when he thought he had escaped without injury... BLAM! :lol: I'm playing that back in my mind, in slow-mo. Better done to him, than by him to some innocent motorist.

Latest posts