seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
If she is smart, nothing serious to
Make him miss work-pay check. $$$ to pay for DWI

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
A former co-workers husband got pulled over in the middle of the day on his way home from the dump. He said he downed a 6 pack while loading the truck because it was a hot day and he was thirsty. Cop found an open container. He did community service and paid $5000.

Water would have been so much cheaper! His wife was furious but if she beat him up she didn't leave any marks on his face. :p

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart wives beat areas that won't be seen.....

Interesting that wife to husband abuse is "funny" while opposite, he goes to jail.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart wives beat areas that won't be seen.....

Interesting that wife to husband abuse is "funny" while opposite, he goes to jail.

I was thinking the same thing....wouldn't be as funny if it were a woman.

BUT...if she had been drunk and driving, I'd say she deserved a beating of some kind, be it from her husband or someone else. :hu Some things just deserve a beatin'.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@dickiebird No, I think most of us have felt the anguish caused by a DWI, so we have zero tolerance. Want to drink, better not even consider driving. I have zero sympathy and I've driven under influence. Luckily nothing happened. Today, I consider myself lucky to have survived some really stupid decisions.

Latest posts