Glyphosate~get yee hence~buzz yee off```

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
To educate yourself regarding the above lists' contents ... please go to their websites and see for yourself WHO published these insights and what their own point of view actually is and use selected research to support it.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
To educate yourself regarding the above lists' contents ... please go to their websites and see for yourself WHO published these insights and what their own point of view actually is and use selected research to support it.

Bob, I'm as educated as I want to be on the falsehood of evolution. You are the one who requested the info, not I. I never give evolution a second's thought, as it has no bearing on the real truth in this world. Even as a child in grade school I recognized it as hogwash and haven't revisited it since then.

You menfolk can scratch it out on all that nonsense. ;)

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
bm~You pitiful atheists and your religion~clinging to you belief~without a thread~it's just like you```[/QUOTE]Well now, how do you account the fact that us humans share 98% of the same genes as chimpansees that is proven as fact through genetic testing ? Since you ass ume and brought up religion... I was brought up in a very religous family... my father's brother studied in Rome- Vatican City under Pope Pius XII and I have his prayer book and gold Chalice personally blessed by the Pope. He tought Religion and Ethics at College of Notre Dame. I had 3 aunts that became Mother Superiors in charge of 3 convents with hundreds of Nuns. I have 3 cousins that are Nuns . One cousin Nun left the order and was elected to the Minn. Legislature. Being religous or not has nothing to do with believing in evolution or creation theories. I also was brought up in Academic and Scientific research environments, I tend to believe in facts that can be proven and subordinated by additional unbiased research in the real world . NOT by taking the word of someone based on their own beliefs.

Last edited:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
@bobm , It is more like 96%, actually, but that doesn't equate to being 96% similar in form or function. You also share about 60% of your genetic code with bananas, 85% with mice... We are talking about 3 billion base pairs in the human genome. Those remaining 4% code for the vast differences between us and chimps. What macro-evolution cannot account for is where this huge library of genetic information came from. Even the tiniest organisms are genetically complex. There is no room for trial and error. Mutations and deletions in code prove disasterous. Dead organisms do not replicate. Now what you mean to demonstrate with the horse, micro-evolution, is an entirely different thing. Natural selection, the ability of organisms to change and adapt to their environment over time, drawing from the genetic information already present, that is observable, testable, repeatable. A horse is always a horse. A dog, always a dog, etc. Molecules-to-man evolution and ultimately the belief everything-arose-from-nothing is not, hence requiring belief or faith as to the origin.

Could God have used molecules-to-man evolution?...Technically, sure, if he so wanted. But he didn't have to at all, because he is, of course, God. And he tells us that he literally spoke the world into existence. Otherwise, what he called "very good" would have been built upon millions of years of suffering and death, which is obviously not good at all. Romans 5:12 - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. No death before sin... 1Corinthians 15:22 - For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. Sin, the problem...Christ is the solution. It is God's free gift, if you choose to accept it.
Eph 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.

Latest posts