Glyphosate~get yee hence~buzz yee off```

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
How did everyone fit on the ark ?

Noah didn't have to go out and wrangle all the animals himself. God sent them to him in pairs, representatives of their kind. It was unnecessary for God to send full grown adult animals, whereas younger specimens would have better potential for breeding, and being smaller take up less space.

Deriving from today's number of species, taxonomically classified by family, this only amounts to little over 500 pairs of animals. The Bible says only those who in them had the breath of life, so this doesn't include fish, aquatic mammals (logically) or insects. Insects don't respire like we do, they exchange gasses through their spiracles, pores on their bodies. Obviously they would have survived by clinging to floating vegetation. Those of you who hand pick the bad bugs from your veggies know how difficult it is to drown a bug. ;)

The dimensions for the ark as given in the Bible state that it was roughly 510 x 85 x 51 feet, longer than a football field, over 4 stories high with the capacity of 569 railroad cars. The ark was a more like a barge, meant to float, not a sailing vessel.

Once it was over and they went out, some animals were better able to thrive in the changed environment of the earth, others did not and went extinct. We observe today that there are exponentially more species of insects and ocean dwelling animals. I think this is because they were not bottlenecked the way mammals, birds and reptiles were.

Evolutionists and Creationists observe the same evidence, but come to very different conclusions based on worldview. Atheists will exclude any possibility of the work of God and some would rather credit aliens, although they can't prove their existence or explain where those came from either.

I would say more, but I have to get ready to go to a birthday party.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Since the earth was being populated by all kinds of sinners, false gods, and all types of monstrous creatures as depicted in the pyramid walls,that did not please God, so he sent Noah, who actually was an extra terrestrial, who then collected DNA from all of the life forms then transported them to his mother ship ( since no trace of the arc was ever found, so not actually a ark but a space vehicle with it's dementions stated in the bible as directed by his God , then guided asteroids to splash into the earth's oceans creating clouds that covered the earth's atmoshphere that then came down as rain for 40 days and nights to cause a flood onto the firmament. When the earth's lands dried out he then placed the various DNA into incubators untill they matured enough to be transported back down to the earth's surface to go forth and multiply. Great theory story that may possibly be or not as good as any don't you think . :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
You of cource know that the original Bible was to be the word of God as recorded by scribes based on verbal stories that may have been centuries old that may or may not have been enhanced or changed to their own point of view. Centuries later, the Bible has been modified, mistakes were made in meanings from translations, as well as parts omited first by the Catholic Church, then Anglicans, then some other denominations to suit their then beliefs as well as their points of view. Having Holliday dinners at convents and haveing and overhearing discussions and debates with Priests and Nuns, and extended family and friends can be an eye opener. :caf

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
The Church produced the Holy Bible the Bible did not produce the Church~ The Universal Church```The Catholic Church is but one of The Universal Churches```

We gathered together and put together the Bible adding any Hebrew writings that fit, or belonged~ The Christian Bible or New Testament is the history of the Church from the time Christ walked with us to the point where we said: This is the Holy Bible```

It is accurate and agreed upon by each in the Universal Church~ we are not happy with every translation or every word used in every translation but for exact understanding we have copies of the original agreed upon test```
Not every tradition has been written down~but are still tradition~but written or verbal we believe it accurate and true```

No one knows better the truth of Christianity than Christians and tho we still may argue~whether the word Revere should be used instead of Fear or if the word Easter should be Pasho~ we know the Christian Bible to be true```We accept the Old Testament because it tell the story we were there when mush of it was happening~some of us thrived in the shadow of Ararat and knew we were descendants of he who built the ark~ the Hebrew to the South wrote it down~we had this if verbal tradition and written~the Hebrew text survived```
There were people the world over who believed there was One God~while their kings ordered the to pay tribute to many```

We thank the Atheist for heckling, open attack and criticism~that is what encourages us to study more~think more as we worship the One True God~Park Austuzo Glory to Our God```

We thank this forum as well~ most form or places would never permit an expression of Christian faith~ or discussion of faith and would have shut down any defending of Christianity```

I left one Garden Forum~ because when I described how we celebrate Christmas~ I was scolded by the one who ran that forum~ his saying: "It was not inclusive"~ any way~ I'm here now~so Hi~have a great day```

Richard

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Since the earth was being populated by all kinds of sinners, false gods, and all types of monstrous creatures as depicted in the pyramid walls,that did not please God, so he sent Noah, who actually was an extra terrestrial, who then collected DNA from all of the life forms then transported them to his mother ship ( since no trace of the arc was ever found, so not actually a ark but a space vehicle with it's dementions stated in the bible as directed by his God , then guided asteroids to splash into the earth's oceans creating clouds that covered the earth's atmoshphere that then came down as rain for 40 days and nights to cause a flood onto the firmament. When the earth's lands dried out he then placed the various DNA into incubators untill they matured enough to be transported back down to the earth's surface to go forth and multiply. Great theory story that may possibly be or not as good as any don't you think . :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Yep, that right there is a pretty typical Bob response. I certainly expected as much. You have a pretty solid history of resorting to rants, vitriolic and personal attacks when you run out of ammo and fall short of proving your point. This does much less to further your argument than you think it does. Civil discourse is apparently above and beyond you. But I am not offended. Your beef is with God, not me.

Having at one time in my life been an atheist and God-hater, I've thought all of those thoughts before and there's truly nothing you can throw at me that will dissuade me from what (Whom) I now know to be Truth.

You put your trust in fallible Man, who in white coats make far-fetched assumptions and bias-ridden claims of knowledge of things in the Past that are beyond what they can test or prove. I will continue to take God's word for it and have found it to make much more sense. My observations of the creation always point me back to the Creator.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I find this thread fastening. My questions are to learn. My grandmother knew her bible by heart. Other then the 10 commandments is there anything thing else written by god ?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I find this thread fastening. My questions are to learn. My grandmother knew her bible by heart. Other then the 10 commandments is there anything thing else written by god ?

All of it. All the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit, given unto the authors for writing down. It's not left open to the understanding of the authors or their perceptions of what they understood about the Earth, God or mankind, but is directly given by God to man as His Word.