Goin' to the Dogs!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zpuppy.png

Ok ;), this reminds me of me ... as a kid.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 54427

Ok ;), this reminds me of me ... as a kid.

that is funny! i used to know some people who had the problem that the different foods on their plate must not touch each other and i was just commenting on this in another forum (cooking). i'm completely the opposite, no big concern about mixing or what is where. as a kid it was not an issue nor could it be as the idea was to eat as much as possible as fast as possible because then you had a chance at getting 2nds.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carson is sort of a house dog. He goes out at night and gets to bark with the Anatolian guard dogs. In fact, he has 9 sheep in his yard because I only have 2 working dogs. Just got a puppy, but he isn’t big enough to defend himself against predators, much less sheep. Carson likes to come in at night and hang out until bedtime, then he goes out.

Last night he just rolled his eyes at me. I think he’s as tired of the incessant rain, wind, saturated cold and mud, as I am. He wouldn’t budge. He does this once in a great while, but wakes me up in the night to go outside. Not last night! He slept all night and so did I.

Is it the weather? Has he decided the puppy needs to step up and take his place? Is he tired of sheep in his yard?

305A2EF2-990F-4D0A-973D-7CCADA0499D3.jpeg

Latest posts