Going back to College??????????

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Probably going to give away my age but it's actually just numbers. I went to college when I was in my 20's
I never changed my mind about what Degree I wanted. Before technology and all these new programs started popping up, it was just a secretarial degree, so now it's a business degree. I know a little about excel, but I can teach my self how to use it (at least the basics) here at home on my laptop.
Now that I'm returning ( or thinking about it) I'm in my late 40's.
I still have some invesitgating to do. Then I will make my choice.
Possibly get some help from our local job service????
Take a few tech courses instead of teaching your self. It will be faster and less frustrating. You will be competing with young wiz kids who can do it in your sleep.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@baymule I have had quite a few health problems in the past and seemed to always flair up right about the time for me to enroll in my classes. If it wasnt my health it was not having transportation or what have you. Now I have a vehicle and they offer classes online so transportation wont be an issue.
I'm not a computer wiz but I can figure things out on my own....if not I can always email and instructor or Monty will help.
@Nyboy thank you for your support. Most of my classes will be on Tuesdays and thursdays....so it shouldnt interfere with my physical therapy.

Latest posts