Grandparent bragging

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Miss Ava is carrying a 98.5-grade average and did not tell me. I just got off the phone with her and asked her why she never mentioned it and she said: "it is no big deal", well, it is to me! :weee
That Miss Ava has brains, beauty, and heart! Couldn't ask for anything more. Yay proud Grandpa.

Mary

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits , she sure is a little cutie. I see a resemblance in the ears mouth and nose big time , I also think the eyes and forehead area if they both had the same expression on their face. Babies in our family all share likenesses also, they easy to spot. Hope you are enjoying your little bundle of joy, Happy thanksgiving.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
My wife and I went to our son's and daughter in law's home for Thanksgiving dinner in Oregon. Daughter in laws parents, brother and sister together with their children also came. We enjoyed a Turkey with all of the trimmings as well as a Roast Beef. Daughter in Laws parents brought a couple cases of assorted Oregon wines which everyone made sure that no bottle was unconsumed to the last drop. Daughter in laws brother became a partner in his large Corporate Law firm. His 13 year old daughter is a straight A student and is dead set to attend Stanford Medical School. Our 8 year old granddaughter is our personal Doctor since she was 4 years old and plans to become a Doctor. ... she wrote a prescription for my wife who had a bad fall and hurt her shoulder at the park and ride and was in a sling. Prescription was... "wine- take as needed for pain." Our grandson showed us his Junior high school 7th grade basketball team photo... he was the tallest one on the team by an inch . The second tallest kid was the son of the team coach who stood at 6ft. 5in. tall. Grandson said that his team stunk. Grandson's report cards read- exceeds all expectations as his county's Oregon Schools do not give letter grades. Our oldest granddaughter is a Sr. in High School - she had been straight A student since Kindergarden. Our son is now on his County's Planning Commision - they are working on a master plan to expand a city's ( just South West of Portland, Or.) size by three fold to include a plan for all roads,parks, shopping centers, industrial park, large high density apartments and condos, a low income subdivision, 3 subdivisions, and a high end large lot subdivision.

Latest posts