Grandparent bragging

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
He looks very proud of his injuries. Guess he wanted a cleft chin there very sexy
Since he could first talk he charms women. He calls them his Mom friends. He is definitely the most charming and out going of the 3 boys. Hence the need to dance the best in kindergarten.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 29713
Oh man, the youngest of 3 boys. Feels no pain. 3 ER visits in a week. Pinkie finger swollen and black and blue.Not broken as it looked, but, he broke it last year. Eye with sterie strips. Fell walking up the stairs like a puppy instead of a human. 6 stitches in chin dancing to the nutcracker in kindergarten. He told his father that he danced the best. So I got the call to pick him up in school because his parents were pretty far away at work.. His father met us at the ER. One nurse remembered him form the weekend visit. Glad the 3rd injury happened at school so they didn't start investigating the parents.

That gleam in his eyes and set of the mouth says he is ready for more. You are not going to keep him down for long! I can see he is a charmer. It's not just his good looks, it's his expression.

Even with three boys we never came close to three ER visits on a week but Children's Hospital had good records on all three. At one stretch we were starting to joke about being investigated for abuse even though some were at school or church events when we were not with them. Between the three of them there were only two broken bones, both collarbones about a month apart from falling out of bed, one at my parents house and the second at an overnight church camp.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Poor boy if he didn't call you he is hurting
He just called. He asks for a sleep over all of the time. He called this morning and said because it was Saturday his father said he could ask for a sleepover. So I got all sorts of promises about being careful and not getting hurt. Last Saturday he got in trouble here. He locked me out of the house in the cold. He was mad at me for not letting him visit his neighbor best friend. All I wanted was for him to put on a coat and warm clothes before going to see her. His Dad walked in to pick him up as I was scolding him for locking me out. He was sent to his room when he got home for doing that to me. So on the way up the stairs, walking like a puppy, he fell and got the eye lid wound. So I do feel bad. But kids need reining in.

Last edited:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
That gleam in his eyes and set of the mouth says he is ready for more. You are not going to keep him down for long! I can see he is a charmer. It's not just his good looks, it's his expression.

Even with three boys we never came close to three ER visits on a week but Children's Hospital had good records on all three. At one stretch we were starting to joke about being investigated for abuse even though some were at school or church events when we were not with them. Between the three of them there were only two broken bones, both collarbones about a month apart from falling out of bed, one at my parents house and the second at an overnight church camp.
It's kind of sad they we have to worry about being investigated for hurting kids. But, the things that people do to children...........

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat I know its not funny but I laughed at him locking you out.
Well...I did too, but not in front of him. It is funny. An awful lot of naughty things they do are hilarious.. Laughing sure gets in the way when you are trying to discipline them.