Grandparent bragging

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took Thomas to NW seed and pets yesterday to pick up some seed starting supplies that we were out of. He wanted to climb all over the giant gorilla.View attachment 30923
@Gardening with Rabbits, he is sharp minded little guy for sure. He does a lot of talking that only he knows what he is saying lol. He loves his animal book and can quack like a duck, moo like a cow, and roar like a bear and lion.

@ninnymary he is a snuggly boy for sure. He is currently wearing size 3T clothing, his growth seems to be slowing down a bit though. I hope so he outgrows his clothes after only one or two times wearing it.
We have 2 3 year old TWIN granddaughters ... from their first words,to one and all , they said many stories to theml. Problem was, it was in their own language that they both new what the other was talking about ... and laughed at the puzzled look on others' faces. ;) :lol: :lol:

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took Thomas to NW seed and pets yesterday to pick up some seed starting supplies that we were out of. He wanted to climb all over the giant gorilla.View attachment 30923
@Gardening with Rabbits, he is sharp minded little guy for sure. He does a lot of talking that only he knows what he is saying lol. He loves his animal book and can quack like a duck, moo like a cow, and roar like a bear and lion.

@ninnymary he is a snuggly boy for sure. He is currently wearing size 3T clothing, his growth seems to be slowing down a bit though. I hope so he outgrows his clothes after only one or two times wearing it.

He is a smart fella! That would be so much fun to hear the animal sounds! Evelyn likes her daddy reading to her. No words yet. DD and DS said mama at 3 months, but that's all I remember. She will be 7 months old in a few days. She went through some kind of growth spurt. She is wearing larger clothes. I am not sure what sizes. I think 96% percentile in her weight and height. DD and husband are tall, so she has ever right to be. She a lot heavier than her mother when she was born. She sits up good and trying to stand.
Evelyn March 3xxxxx.jpg

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits oh my gosh she is so cute. Sounds like she is coming Right along. It amazing how far and fast they come the first year. Thomas grew 9.5” in height and gained 20 lbs from birth to one year old.

Wow, he is going to be tall! Tall for a boy is great, but DD is 5 feet 9 and finding clothes and shoes to fit is not so easy. I am 5 feet 8.5 and feel short around my family now. DS, DB and son-in-law are all over 6 feet tall. I really hope Evelyn does not get taller than her mother, but she will be 7 months old in 3 days and she has grown 7 inches so far and 11.8 pounds. I hope this slows down. DH was not tall at all and none of his family. My dad was the tallest of his brothers and he was only 5 feet 11 and my mother was the tallest of her family and 5 feet 7, so DB and I were taller than our parents and my kids taller than me. DB is still 1 inch or so taller than DS.

Latest posts