Great Pyrenees Puppy!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@goatgurl I do think Paris is teaching Trip his manners, but I am so busy right now that I can't supervise them. So he is in the chicken run for now, I will have more time in a couple more weeks. I think a new place might throw Paris off a little, just long enough for them to get on more even terms, territory wise. She does go up to the wire and posture in a "I am the QUEEN" sort of way. :lol: I take Trip out and bring him in the house, take him in the front yard and socialize him. The other two dogs snap at his puppy antics, but nothing like that going-to-eat-you way that Paris does. We'll get it figured out. :thumbsup

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
yup you and they will. i can't imagine how crazy your life is right now. it will all come together before long. in a month you'll be sitting outside with paris on one side and trip on the other and youall will be smiling and enjoying just being. (then you'll get up and start digging in the dirt while they watch)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
yup you and they will. i can't imagine how crazy your life is right now. it will all come together before long. in a month you'll be sitting outside with paris on one side and trip on the other and youall will be smiling and enjoying just being. (then you'll get up and start digging in the dirt while they watch)
Speaking of my crazy life, Wednesday when we are signing papers on our house, our daughter will be induced to give birth. :barnieThe truck and help we had lined up for the 14th to move us, went south, they're not coming. Got a U-Haul and at least 2 guys this morning scheduled for the 14th....

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Speaking of my crazy life, Wednesday when we are signing papers on our house, our daughter will be induced to give birth. :barnieThe truck and help we had lined up for the 14th to move us, went south, they're not coming. Got a U-Haul and at least 2 guys this morning scheduled for the 14th....
Well o_O:rolleyes::confused::mad: REALLY !!! I know how much you would want to be there for the birth. :barnie But soon and very soon. You will be living close enough to see the Grands EVERYDAY. :D

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:hugs Sorry your having so much trouble with the move.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well bay, you sure lead a much more interesting life than me. At least you can handle it whereas I couldn't. I still see the light at the end of the tunnel. Stay Strong my friend.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs Oh, Bay, what can I say? :hugs I hope the move goes better :hugs than it seems right now. :hugs Soon, girlfriend, :hugs soon it will all be history -- :hugs something to recall, laugh at, and exaggerate the adventure. :hugs You and your family will settle into the "normal' :hugs you are seeking in your new home.:hugs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We closed on the 11th, took off to Jacksonville and our grand daughter was born 45 minutes after we got there. On the 14th, Valentine's day and our 19th anniversary, we moved. 6 guys, plus DH, DS and me. Loaded 28' U-Haul, 20' flatbed, F250 truck and my car. It was a madhouse. Sunday we unloading, Monday we went back for dogs, chickens and more stuff in pouring rain and cold. My idea of putting Paris in fence with horses got nixed because the mule wants to stomp the dogs. So Paris commands the back yard, Polly and Parker in the house and Trip on chain during day, in house in crate at night. I take him off chain every time we go outside and he is learning manners. Hate putting him on a chain, but it will have to do for now. He is amazingly good natured, a happy, playful puppy. Trip is well named, falling all over himself, wrapping around our legs and belly flopping on end tables when he comes in the house. Still working on that one. He has grown so much! He woods at the horses and tries to play with them through the fence. Wish I could post pics, but on cell phone. Will keep y'all updated.

Latest posts