Greenhouse Built from old 'Garage Tent'

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
wow great job.... looks fabulous
yes please inside pictures!!! couple of hubbies construction methods too.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
As usual when I see something as wonderful as that greenhouse, I am green with envy and dripping with jealousy. Not exactly a gardener's best color.

Ya'll did a great job there!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kathie, that is a stupendous greenhouse! We have one of those portable structures, it's been around for...lets see...nine years now and looks it! DH and I have tossed around the idea of turning it into a green house. Currently it's a woodshed.

Your husband did a beautiful job of it, and in fact your outside landscaping is very pretty too.

kathiesgarden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thistlebloom & Majorcatfish and anyone else interested,

if you are interested in how we built it step by step, we'd be happy to share the info with you. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you pictures of the construction details and step by step instructions. Our tent had been in the yard for ten years also when we decided to change it into a greenhouse. Let me know.

Thanks, Kathie

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think many of us would be interested in how you built it, so just post your build pics for all to see!!!

THANX RICH

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Very nicely done! Your greenhouse is beautiful! I love how you made the retaining wall around it. Very pretty and functional. Thanks for sharing.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, if you go to share things on an individual level that crazy Russian guy might show up with a request, or something.

After you get it translated, you'll find out that it's all about how bad the government is and how you could join in some revolution, or something.

You know what they say about government: vote early and vote often! Or, something.

Steve
who may not have gotten enuf sleep last night . . .

Latest posts