Greetings from Southern Maine

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
😅 i was starting to get a little nervous about what I signed up for

You've sort of blundered into a bunch of people that are pretty much friends. Some of us have known each other a pretty good while, at least online. Some like each other so much they've even met in person. We often tease each other, all in fun. I don't know who started this north-south thing or when. There are some other "teasing" topics, like certain people claim to be siblings and talk about how "mom" liked the other better or such.

pumpkin_moon

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Don’t be alarmed. @seedcorn is the grouchy old man of TEG! LOL He likes to pick on us friendly, wonderful Southerners when we have green gardens and he is still up to his armpits in snow. Hahaha!
It's been a mild winter here sadly, snow only up to our belly buttons so far but it's early yet

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
What fun is that? They dish it out as well as take it. Every post makes you “moving on up”.
What fun is that? They dish it out as well as take it. Every post makes you “moving on up”.
Hello, seedcorn!! Welcome to the forums!! I hope everything is doing great... can you share some of your gardening ideas with us so we can compare knowledge.

Latest posts