Guess who's married?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never liked the idea of Dad "giving me away". I walked down the aisle with hubby too. The feminist in me, I guess.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
DH and I attended a wedding today. It was held in a state park overlooking a lake, surrounded by forest. The bride's father was passed away, so her 7 year old nephew walked her down the aisle. The real show stopper was her tiny 3 year old niece/flower girl clomping down the aisle in the bride's blue, sparkly high heels.

I loved you holding your silkie for your boquet!

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
wed.jpg

wed1.jpg

wed2.jpg

wed3.jpg

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great pictures! Bay's right you are a beautiful bride. I don't think the silkie bouquet will catch on not too many unhitched ladies are going to want to catch or should I say TRY to catch the "bouquet" ;)

Congratulations!

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Life in the country...check....beautiful bride...check...what a lucky man you have! DW and I wish you both the happiest of times going forward!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
hehe, i think you wouldn't want to toss that bouquet. the hen probably wouldn't like you. just place her on the ground and watch all the ladies chase the hen! sort of like a pig scramble i'd imagine! :lol: or a gentler way would be to give everyone a handful of scratch and see which hand she heads to first! it would be better than throwing rice or bird seed at the bride and groom.

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
She can't really see with her poof, she's show quality from a local breeder, not hatchery. So I let her down all the time, she never got far, followed people and never saw anyone going to pick her up. Both sisters have their poofs trimmed now so they can be happy farm birds and see.
And I did pretend to toss her to DH but that picture turned out weird and I was making an odd face because of the sun in my eyes.

Latest posts