1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official TEG Poll: What is your garden style?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Spiders - Discussion Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. TEG Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Happenings

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Gardening with Rabbits, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Aug 10, 2018 at 2:01 PM
    baymule

baymule Garden Master

I can't wear a watch at all. I destroy them.

flowerbug and Nyboy like this.
  2. Aug 11, 2018 at 2:37 AM
    Gardening with Rabbits

Gardening with Rabbits Garden Addicted

It was 106 today. I bought the rabbits each a sack of ice and dumped it on their boards in front of the hutch. I went out and Snickers was sitting on his ice oinking. Lol. It did help cool things off because there is a breeze and I turned the sprinkler on watering flowers up by the house in the shade and the air is cooler for the rabbits. I went for a 20 minute walk. I told DS I need a more interesting route and need to see chickens. He said he knew were some were and right up the street, so I went out and saw chickens and several gardens, a pair of quail and babies and turned back onto my street and just a block from my house there were 3 hens out in a yard in the grass. Never saw them before. Still waiting for baby. I guess she will be called DGD, dear granddaughter.

baymule, pjn, Nyboy and 3 others like this.
  3. Aug 11, 2018 at 12:39 PM
    flowerbug

flowerbug Garden Addicted

i've never heard a rabbit oink before. i guess i'll have to see if i can youtube that... :)

my search starts under (Music and Art) :)

LOL awww!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 12:44 PM