Harry Might Not Be A Prince

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh and found this. Harry, Charles and Philip. I don't really see where he looks much like his grandfather, but found where some said he did. I like being Nancy Drew. Lol
harry charles phillip.jpg

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Royal family is part of world history. How many family's can be trace so far back. How many family's have changed history.

I can think of at least one...and far further back than the so called royal family and changed history so completely that no other bears mentioning. ;)

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a small island...I'll wager they are all related by now, so it matters little whom was the sire. ;) They've even done studies on how inbred the whole area is and how certain genetic related illnesses/mutations there can be tracked back to the fact that the gene pool is so very small and inbred there.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
With a British population 40 times the size of Manhattan and with over 30 times the number of West Virginians, there is a problem with inbreeding? That would probably even startle my Aunt Sis!

The Europeans have had bottlenecks in their population several times through prehistory. At least, that is the opinion of some geneticists.

Much of Europe is so far north that it's only that warm ocean current that keeps it relatively habitable. @seedcorn would even be in misery there if there was a change to that current from the South. Especially since that even now the British think of oats as " corn."

Steve ;)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a crush on a first cousin when I was a kid.

She was tall and blonde and every time someone looked at her, she would smile .. :). I haven't seen her since she grew up but we write to each other frequently. I have a slew of cousins but she is one of three, one of those is an irregular correspondence and the other is an annual birthday wish, I don't even send him a Christmas card!

The subject of the crush, I wrote her a letter when I was a kid. Once in awhile she reads it and tells me about it. I vaguely remember ... with some measure of embarrassment ... she tells me that it was when we lived in Gold Hill. That was when I was in the 2nd and 3rd grade. She is a year older than me but I was tall for my age!

She has been widow for nearly a decade and her mother lives with her. Kinda similar situation with my dad and the same age, except my brother is responsible there. She is a nice girl :).

Steve

Latest posts