Have You Ever Blocked Another Member ?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I know that can't be me! hahaha

Althought I pretty sure a member here has me blocked. :hide

Mary
What? Block you? Then I wouldn’t have anyone to give grief about being an adopted southerner......or having NO weeds....

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
hahaha! Maybe you should start making some wild posts so they unblock you just to see what you did. ;-)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@seedcorn theres a ignored member between yours and mine posting
whom is it...
If I have them on “ignore” I could care less what they type. Once I did 2 posters, this site has been much more enjoyable.

@thistlebloom once again, you misunderstood what mom really said. She told us to ignore your tries to stop us from working for mom. Drama queen....

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never felt the need to block anyone. As a rule, I avoid confrontational situations and people... and some websites which cater to or attract same. Been stalked online twice (there are loonies everywhere), but when appeals to reason failed, I handled it through the mods. I do enjoy spirited conversation, but only when all parties involved do so politely.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never felt the need to block anyone. As a rule, I avoid confrontational situations and people... and some websites which cater to or attract same. Been stalked online twice (there are loonies everywhere), but when appeals to reason failed, I handled it through the mods. I do enjoy spirited conversation, but only when all parties involved do so politely.
I enjoy spirited conversation, too. But you know, these days it seems like we all (myself included) feel more strongly about things, and the anonymous nature of the internet seems to make us bolder. I am sure some of the things I see people say to each other on line (not here), they wouldn't dream of saying face to face.
For years my motto has been "
Don't do anything you wouldn't want your grandma to see"
. Although I have forgotten this motto a time or two.