Have You Ever Blocked Another Member ?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
One grandmother:

Ardent pacifist. Workaholic. Much too tolerant of errant husband.

Other grandmother:

Spoiled little girl. Known to smoke a pipe. Dipped Copenhagen.

:) Steve

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@so lucky funny you brought that up..2 weeks ago we had an employee evaluation, it was my turn to go in owner and g/m gave me 10's across the board, except for
"i am a little to vocal towards other employees "
my response..
if they did their job right i would not have to bitch, i am getting tired of them when i walk by and ask if everything is good and they say great. then we have a employee meeting and you ask is everything working right and then they chime in... basically running me under the bus, and i will respond with a honest question you stop it right there making me out to be the bad person.

have been with the company for 19+years 15+years as the maintenance director both of you have asked me certain questions over the years, both have given me a look. well because i don't pull any punches and will speak my mind and give you honest answer.

well for the last 4 years that they have been giving evaluations, been a 5-10% increase every year...

funny thing is still treated like employee #351

so in closing keyboard family or in person will give a positive or your full sh!t response for here there are only 3 people who are so full of themselves and will not give them the time of day, for the rest of you good lord i would truly love to meet, i mean would sit down with you all day and pull weeds or whatever with you, of course hijacking your thread......

you might have a bus...
but a have a 18 wheeler ready to respond ....boya

love yea all......

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
@so lucky funny you brought that up..2 weeks ago we had an employee evaluation, it was my turn to go in owner and g/m gave me 10's across the board, except for
"i am a little to vocal towards other employees "
my response..
if they did their job right i would not have to bitch, i am getting tired of them when i walk by and ask if everything is good and they say great. then we have a employee meeting and you ask is everything working right and then they chime in... basically running me under the bus, and i will respond with a honest question you stop it right there making me out to be the bad person.

have been with the company for 19+years 15+years as the maintenance director both of you have asked me certain questions over the years, both have given me a look. well because i don't pull any punches and will speak my mind and give you honest answer.

well for the last 4 years that they have been giving evaluations, been a 5-10% increase every year...

funny thing is still treated like employee #351

so in closing keyboard family or in person will give a positive or your full sh!t response for here there are only 3 people who are so full of themselves and will not give them the time of day, for the rest of you good lord i would truly love to meet, i mean would sit down with you all day and pull weeds or whatever with you, of course hijacking your thread......

you might have a bus...
but a have a 18 wheeler ready to respond ....boya

love yea all......

Works for me! I like direct. I'm not clever enough to decipher oblique hints and obscure analogies.

I don't have a bus, but I do have a Farmall Cub named Janie... does that count? :confused:

I'm looking forward to having you come pull weeds Major, thanks for offering your services!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Works for me! I like direct. I'm not clever enough to decipher oblique hints and obscure analogies.

I don't have a bus, but I do have a Farmall Cub named Janie... does that count? :confused:

I'm looking forward to having you come pull weeds Major, thanks for offering your services!

you like that...... there are times to subjectively speak your mind, i could finish this , but i am better than they are

you are definitely one of many on my hit parade to visit..

Latest posts