Have You Ever Blocked Another Member ?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't have time for dead weight. You don't pull your share your out. But I work along side my staff, so always know who doing what
Amen to that. When we owned a furniture store, I told the men that did delivery and put together the furniture that I could so everything they could, except pick up a queen sleeper sofa-I needed them around for something. That always made them laugh, because they knew it was true. We had "skateboards" made of a half sheet of plywood on wheels with a rope to pull with. Us ladies could tip a sofa, kick the skateboard under it and move it anywhere. Often we loaded up customers when the guys were out on delivery. The guys loved those skateboards, it saved them picking up a lot of heavy furniture.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
See? The list goes on...:rolleyes:

next thing you know mary going want me to paint the house ,clean the carpets,do the laundry, pick up the dry cleaning, do the shopping....

and then theres smoke a boston butt and serve her cantaloupe.......... and not a word about tamales wow shes getting a little me me me attitude ....

usually save this for family ...OFF WITH HER HEAD !!!!!!

Latest posts