Having Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just figured the coffee hadn't kicked in yet, and @digitS' would eventually get around to saying something.:idunno

Coffee gives me the "Saturday morning headache" too, since that is the only day I "detox". Wish I could give it up, but it is the antidote to the mid-morning head nod at work, so I'm stuck with it.:th

in my case it was delayed until Sunday morning and that caused by drinking one half a cup of hot coffee every day during the week watered down by hot water by half so it wasn't very strong either.

head nods for me seem very much related to if i overdo sugar/carbs. if i have more whole grains/beans/proteins and veggies i do much much better.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
. If you get a head ache or the shakes from coffee ~ the water isn't hot enough and you're getting ~ just the oil and caffeine ~ there must be enough ground Coffee also ~ so you get the buffers ~ and the coffee ~ shouldn't be too old after grinding ```

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I wonder why I can't follow the thread. It says "forbidden".

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
coffeeeyes.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
. If you get a head ache or the shakes from coffee ~ the water isn't hot enough and you're getting ~ just the oil and caffeine ~ there must be enough ground Coffee also ~ so you get the buffers ~ and the coffee ~ shouldn't be too old after grinding ```

i can tell you for sure it wasn't any of those factors VR, work coffee, home made, out at coffee shop, etc. all did same thing to me in the end. after brewing watered down by 70-90% just wasn't worth the end result. now i have one cup of coffee once every few weeks and it doesn't give me headache if i don't go a few days in a row and then stop. chocolate cake got me last week... MRE == chocolate cake + glass of milk :)