Having Coffee

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've analyzed some of my recent failures to determine what they have in common, it's a technique to help improve things. I've determined the most common component in my failures is me. That was simple, took care of that.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 24918

I love my coffee, my coffee understands me. :love

i like that it doesn't talk and if the mug is big enough i can hide behind it until 10am...

I've analyzed some of my recent failures to determine what they have in common, it's a technique to help improve things. I've determined the most common component in my failures is me. That was simple, took care of that.

fitting and direct. people who do things make mistakes. people who do little are ok, but perhaps make an even bigger mistake as inaction is usually a sign of not getting enough exercise? now, as one who can jump to conclusions... i wish that counted as exercise... :)

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Is all I'm saying…

Unknown.jpg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
. If you get a head ache or the shakes from coffee ~ the water isn't hot enough and you're getting ~ just the oil and caffeine ~ there must be enough ground Coffee also ~ so you get the buffers ~ and the coffee ~ shouldn't be too old after grinding ```
Nope... caffeine withdrawal. I had the same headaches when I was going through school, taking caffeine pills to stay alert. I get the same headache regardless of whether the caffeine comes from coffee, or from soda.

Latest posts