Hello from Arkansas!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I told DH I would sell my soul for 40 acres and water during the three years we were stuck in town. He found 30 acres where we built this house and dug a small pond. My soul is safe and my body is staying put right here in my piece of Eden in south-est, central-est Wisconsin.

Mary has shared her beautiful photos of her garden so I thought I'd share one of my beloved garden as well. Be forewarned, this 'taint purdy.
Red\'s winter garden.JPG

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I guess that I'm just used to having ample room to roam around. :idunno

For it being winter, your gardens don't look half bad, Smart Red. I don't have any pictures of the gardens on my computer, maybe I'll try to transfer some from Mom's.

The Holyrood Gardener

Garden lurker
Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to this forum and just want to introduce myself.
I am based in central Edinburgh,Scotland,adjacent to the magnificent Holyrood Park & Holyrood Palace. I earned a diploma in Practical Horticulture at The Royal Botanical Gardens in Edinburgh.As well as running my gardening business http://theholyroodgardener.co.uk I am fortunate enough to work on and maintain gardens and lawns for The National Trust in Scotland. I am experienced in arborial and tree work through voluntary service with The Scottish Wildlife Trust.
I hope to share gardening advice and tips.
Check the website for more details Thanks Callum

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad you joined us Holyrood Gardener. Sounds like you have a lot of gardening experience and wisdom that some of us sure could use!

Mary

Latest posts