Hello from East Texas

Devonviolet

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Eegad! Another TEXAN?!! :lol:
Welcome Devonviolet, :frowand we'll cut you some slack even though you know Bay.

Nobody has said it yet so I'll be the first this time - we love pictures!
Looking forward to sharing your garden year!
Hi @thistlebloom. Thanks for your warm welcome. As it so happens, I love taking pictures and plant's are my specialty. :gig

Last edited:

Devonviolet

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome Devonviolet! I'm jealous that you've met baymule and I haven't. She is a wonderful person. Yes, you are going to love this place. It has a lot of very nice people with a wide range of gardening experiences. Are your garden beds ready for spring?

Mary
Hi Mary, thanks for welcoming me to TEG. Yes, it was so cool meeting Baymule and her DH! My DH and I had a great time with them. :hugs If we didn't have to get home to feed animals, we might still be there chatting.:lol:

No, we haven't had time to prepare any garden beds for Spring. We just moved here in January, and have been working overtime getting fencing in and a chicken coop built for our animals - 4 wethered goats, 3 laying hens, a rooster, a turkey hen and 2 - 5 month old Maremma LGDs (Livestock Guardian Dogs) puppies. Then, as if that wasn't enough, we got 7 French Guinea keets, 8 Buff Orpington chicks and 2 Cornish X meat birds at our local feed store..

Devonviolet

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well I was just funnin' with you. :)
We haven't reached our legal limit of Texans yet,
(yes! TEG is that big! ) so come on in and get comfortable.
:lol: :yuckyuck :gig
No offense taken, thistlebloom! :D If TEG is anything like BYH, the Texans here are some MIGHTY FINE PEOPLE!!!:love I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi all,
I moved Southeast of Sulphur Springs, TX last January. I have gardened in four different states and too many cities to count.

I enjoy growing flowers, but my favorite kind of gardening is vegetables and medicinal herbs.

I'm looking forward to meeting other gardening enthusiast, here on The Easy Garden.

A late welcome from OH! :welcome, I'm sure that you'll like it here.

Latest posts